Terms and conditions
Stake com is owned by Medium Rare, N.V. (hereinafter “Stake”, “We”, “Us”), an iGaming operator that operates a cryptocurrency based gaming platform. Its head office is registered at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Curaçao.
Medium Rare is regulated under Antillephone’s 8048/JAZ licence. Its subsidiary (Medium Rare Limited) processes financial bank card transactions.
The user shall read the terms and conditions of this user agreement before registering with Stake. It shall take effect as soon as the user creates a game account and accepts the offer agreement. We reserve the right to change the general terms and conditions without prior notice to players. Continued use of stake.com after such changes have been made shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of such updates.
Creating an account
In order to use Stake’s products and services, you must create an account by submitting your personal data in the registration form:
- Your username;
- Your date of birth;;
- Your email address;
- Password to access your account.
The information you provide must be complete and correct. Do not give your data – login and password – to third parties. The company is not responsible for misuse of the account or disclosure of confidential information.
You may only have one Stake account. Failure to do so may result in the blocking of the account and the withdrawal of deposit funds.
The Company does not accept registrations from users who:
- Are underage or reside in regions where gambling is illegal;
- Knowingly provide false information and attempt to mislead staff members;
- Attempt to open an account in the name and payment details registered on the Stake website.
Know your Customer (“KYC”)
Users who have opened a Stake account acknowledge and agree that:
- Have reached the age of majority applicable to the laws in their jurisdictions;
- Have no gambling problem and use personal funds to pay for the service;
- Any information given to the company’s employees is accurate;
- Participate in Stake games for entertainment purposes only;
- The value of the cryptocurrency may vary depending on the market rate;
- Have registered only one account and do not use any illegal money-laundering schemes.
You must have enough money in your account to use the company’s services. To make a deposit, you can make a transfer from a cryptocurrency wallet registered in your name. Transactions are processed immediately. The company is not responsible for any delays caused by third-party payment systems.
Please note! Some payment providers may apply additional fees for providing financial services. Additional fees are displayed in your personal client cabinet, at the cashier’s desk.
Transfers between accounts of users registered at www.stake.com are not available. The Company reserves the right to cancel deposits from persons reporting a gambling addiction.
Before requesting a cashout the user must make a turnover of funds equal to the deposit made. Money transactions may be checked to prevent fraud and money laundering. Stake is therefore entitled to carry out an additional KYC procedure.